I am living fire
[html]

WC:397+ - OOC Points - 3

At least she was showing signs of life. It made him a little less paniced that she was at least half-awake and he felt her muscles flexing as he ran with her, holding her to him tightly. Axelle was still bleeding, her fur matted with crimson, rubbing off on his own though it quickly got lost in his dark colouring. And then, his mate began squirming in his arms, her voice ringing in his ears as she once more called for her mother. Axelle hadn't told him much about her mother, only that she had been murdered by her father. It was the reason that Axelle had been so Hellbent on going after her father for so long, and Kai couldn't blame her. As he sprinted for the caves of Anathena, he heard Axelle snarl in his arms, the sound causing a chill to run through his veins. She must have been in so much pain... Kai didn't for one split second assume that the growl was aimed at him.

As the black-and-white female struggled yet more in his arms, his grip about her tightened to stop herself struggling out of his arms. His attention was fixed ahead of him, to getting Axelle home, to getting her help. But her own paniced cries to be let down fell on Kai's deaf ears - he wasn't putting her down until he reached a medic. Then, he was forced to slow down his run as Axelle suddely lifted her head in amongst all her squirming and sank her fangs into his shoulder. Immediatly, Kai growled and his movements slowed as his attention now fixed upon that bite. Issuing his own snarl, Malakai stumbled a little before pulling to a stop. He was quick to lower to his knees and lay Axelle down as carefully as he could, growling a little as he felt her bite sting his shoulder. Once she was set down, Kai stumbled back from her, his hand reaching to feel where she had sunk her fangs into him. "Axelle, you need help!! There's blood... everywhere... Please let me take you to a medic!" Kai knew time was important here and he didn't want to waste any of it with a stupid little arguement over her wounded pride. "We're nearly home! Please let me carry you the rest of the way and you can get patched up!"

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread