I am living fire
[html](515) I PMed you. Read that before you answer Smile

The bite seemed to work. He slowed and dropped her, carefully to the ground, snarling and backing away from her. Good. Her weak body rolled to stand, and she overlooked herself. There was much blood leaking out of her female organs… the very essence of life she once carried within her leaking out by the second. There was nothing she could do about it. Her babies were coming out in pieces, bloody pieces, lifeless pieces and there was nothing to be done. She lost them.

Half a growl and half a whimper escaped her throat as she watched the blood leak from her. All her other wounds would heal in time, but this one… This one would bother her for the longest. It was her fault. She fucked this up; she killed her pups, again. Kai’s pups. The pups she had been excited about for once. They were gone. In bloody pieces along the way – probably mostly stuck in the thick fur of her hind legs. She sat, cold and bloody and wet. She looked around confused, a faint whimper bunching up in her throat. She sighed, and looked around. ”Mom! You said you would protect me! What about now?! Huh?! What the fuck about now?!!?!” She snarled and screamed at the top of her lungs into the air. Her voice broke as she reached higher levels of hysteria. She stood quickly and snarled looking around her, ignoring Kai for the moment. When she saw nothing and no one else around her except for her horse following slowly behind them, she sat again. There was no one around but them. Nothing that could help her. No one that could collect the broken pieces of her pups and put them back together. Nothing.

She sat and looked up at Kai. There were tears in her eyes now. ”What have I done?”, she said it in a harsh whisper, and she kept her body low in form. She hunched over, humble and hurt, and whimpered. ”There gone! In bloody pieces all over the fucking pack lands!” It turned from a harsh whisper to a scream at him. It was his fault, no it wasn’t. It was hers. And her father’s, but mostly hers. She chose to put them in danger, and she did.

She rose again, and backed away from him. ”You don’t deserve this, Kai. You need someone who won’t do stupid shit like this. Someone who won’t kill your pups. Not a murderer like me. Someone good.” More tears streamed down her face, and despite her wounds and leaking life essence, she turned from him and ran. She ran at the fullest speed she could, away from him, hoping he wouldn’t follow.

He didn’t deserve this, he deserved something better. He didn’t deserve to be hurt or trapped. He didn’t deserve to have to watch over her all the time. He deserved to have someone he could trust and have a happy life with. She was damned to be alone, and she would be alone. She wouldn’t let anyone else be hurt by her antics.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread