[J] What doesn't kill you makes you crazy
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Yaaaay! Happy meeting Big Grin
WC: 715

The sable female scanned her surroundings as she sat there, folding her hands neatly in her lap as she did so. The seemed changed, all around there was evidence of destruction, the sable female wondered what could have happened, she had seen frightful storms in the past that had left chaos in their wake in the past, but this seemed even more extreme, perhaps there had been a storm to end all storms; something that the dark lady would not be able to fathom with imagination alone. The idea was harrowing and for a moment she worried for the safety of her pack, whenever she was a member of a group she considered them to be family, she would defend them with her life if needs be; had she missed something that she could have helped with? The idea of wolves suffering due to her absence was painful for Soran, but the scent of the lands still, although faint were there, the pack was still here, though it seemed that the rain had washed some of the scent away, yes that was what it must have been, the scent of rain was still pungent in the air. For a moment the sable female frowned, where was everyone? Perhaps they were all in the cave, had something awful happened that they needed to be together away from the borders? The worry was soon crushed though as a familiar jet black shape came barreling towards her at great speed, a smile split the ebony female's face as she recognised the Alpha running towards her, her tail wagging furiously, hammering against the ground with a gentle thudding sound. Soon enough he was upon her. Standing to embrace her and seeming elated to see her. She grinned and reached to embrace him in return, licking and nipping behind his ears as a mother would do to a beloved pup as she so often had done to him before. Her tail was still wagging furiously and she could not help but emit a joyful whine as she held her adopted son.
“Zalen, it is so wonderful to see you! I am so sorry that I was away so long.” She spoke, almost chuckling in her joy at seeing the young jet male before her.

She stepped away from the embrace, bowing her head in a gesture of submission, he may have been a son to her in her eyes, but he was still the Alpha of the pack after all, her Alpha. She smiled at him again after this though, her tail still wagging, she was filled with such elation to see him again she could barely contain herself.
"I am so, so sorry that I left so suddenly. Just, hearing of Blind's death, I was grief stricken and so filled with rage, I went to find the bear that had killed her in order to exact my revenge." Soran confessed, a sudden pang of guilt washing over her as she realised that she had lost the corpse that she had been carrying, she had failed in her attempt to bury a fallen wolf in Blind's memory, in her way of making peace with herself. She had failed all because she had been too stupid to pay attention to her own wounds. She had been stupid, she was quite lucky though that the kindness of her family had somehow found her, even when she had been alone in the woods.
"I found a bear and I fought it, I won, but unfortunately I did not get away uninjured." Soran explained, shame in her voice as she spoke. She tapped the uppermost scar on her chest, wondering if Zalen had noticed them.
"I was too involved in getting back here to realise that they were getting infected, if my son hadn't found me I would have died." The sable female explained, a heavy sigh escaping her lips.
"That is where I have been, my son took me back to my former pack, they insisted that I stay until I was fully healed, it took too long, far too long for my liking, I am so, so very sorry Zalen." Soran spoke, looking ashamed as she did so, hanging her head and running a hand across her face as she did so.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread