Love can kill and it can bind
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron found herself at her home the building for the most part was the same as it had been but weak walls had caved more of the east wing. Her home falling apart she'd save what she could and attempt to save most of it. She did not want to move into the caves she did not like them and here she had more space and sun.

Aeron sighed as she moved around the back. The barn that was there was fine by what she could tell, In Side Elzar stood looking at her. You seem to have made it alright my friend She spoke as she stroked his nose. In the rafters sat Shou, Pandora and Sekir. Zenna and Thisle sat on the ground as they moved to her. She smiled, "Im glad you all are well.

She stepped out as she moved back to the main building. Laying a hand on the wall mother nature did not like human things it seemed. Maybe it was because they had once thought themselves better then animals. She smiled as she patted the Fox pelt cloak Her precious Lillith had made her. Luperci were animals they lived and they died. They hunted to survive and that was how life worked.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread