Love can kill and it can bind
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Ooc text here.

She eyed the broken wall of the new leader’s house. She didn’t know anything about construction or handiwork, or else she might have offered to help. Axelle returned the smile and approached the woman closer now, seeing that she welcomed her company. ”Oh,” was the answer to both the female’s statements. Axelle stood beside Aeron and examined the damage as well. ”I’m sure the storm made it worse, though.” She didn’t want to see the woman’s house collapsing in on her.

She turned, looking sidelong at her Angela, ”Oh, uh I came hoping to find a suitable house somewhere around to live in. I think I want to get out of the caves. It’s time.” Plus she had the Itzal and Kai situation to deal with. Whichever one she chose in the long run, she would have to avoid the other. And whoever she chose would come with her to live in the house she found. ”I like Thackery Village. I find it to be a little… whimsical.” The old human playground was a good example of this. Even though the metal pieces were rusted beyond recognition and much use, she liked to sit on them once in a while.

Axelle sighed, looking away from Aeron and around whatever houses were in the area. Most were damaged in some way, shape or form. ”From what I see here, a lot of the houses aren’t sturdy enough for living. Are there any other towns in Anathema I should look into?” The houses around were a disappointment, and even though handiwork was useful – Axelle didn’t exactly have the patience. Even if she knew of a handyman, it would be a lot of work. Who would do her such a big favor anyway? A small thought resurfaced in her mind- was Itzal useful in that way? Or Kai?

305 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread