Elder's Wisdom
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Big Grin
WC: 318

The sable female allowed herself to be sniffed by this tawny male before raising her head slightly, though she kept her tail and the rest of her body in a submissive stance; she was this wolf's elder, but she was still just a subordinate again, she was not about to behave badly in front of this more dominant male. She listened as he spoke, raising her gaze to look at him as he spoke, something she had always done, it was not meant as a challenge, simply she had been taught to look at those who were speaking, a politeness lesson that she had never forgotten, she caught herself and averted her gaze again, hoping that this male would realise what her real intent had been. He was the gamma was he? That was interesting, it seemed a lot had changed since she had been here last. At calling her elder she let out a small chuckle.
“Oh I assure you that I am not that old Tharin.” The ebony female replied, still chuckling to herself, wondering if she would ever find herself getting used to ageing. The male explained that it was a tough time to join the pack and the jet pelted female nodded, she had been filled in somewhat by Zalen.
"I have not joined the pack... well not in the conventional sense I mean, I was the Beta here a while ago, I was here when the pack formed. But I had to leave to deal with some business away from these lands, so I have recently returned home." The sable female explained, hoping that the male would understand the complex situation surrounding the green eyed lady's return.
"How long have you been a member of this pack? I hope you don't find that impertinent, I have a curious nature you see." Soran asked, apologising afterwards, this submission was tougher than she had initially thought.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread