Elder's Wisdom
[html]

feel free to ask him questions. Tharin tends to just say the bare minimum to anything.

Tharin listened, nodding his head. He knew of hasty decisions. It was a hasty decision that had cost him his ear. He hadn't expected Amy to be so strong. At least Saki was safe, even if he now had to rely more strongly on his other senses. He had even done it for a similar reason, though his had been because of Kiara's grief, and not his own. He had done little more than add another burden to the pack unfortunately. His lesson had been learned though and he would not be acting out in haste like that again. Grief can be blinding. It spurs action when thinking would be better.

Making it up to the pack would be more difficult Tharin was sure. He certainly wouldn't trust her as a beta again. He didn't think Zalen would either, not with this elderly wolf that seemed to let her emotions guide her. You could share your wisdom. You have lived a long time, and I'm sure we could benefit from what you know. He didn't have anything to say on whether it would work or not, but he would appreciate the knowledge. Tilting his head Tharin looked past her to the borders of the pack. A famine forced me to leave my birth pack. The lands here were strange, and Shandom lead me here where there were others living a life similar to the one I had known.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread