Elder's Wisdom
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Will do XD Sorry for the wait on the reply by the way.
WC: 719

The sable female was unsure of what to think about this male, after all he was her Gamma, but the feeling that he did not trust her because of her rash actions was one that she could not shake. Had she still been Beta she would have put in in his place, reminded him to respect his elders, but she would not do that, after all he was higher ranking that she was and he was a pack member and therefore family to to the sable female. She would never harm her family, especially if they were of a higher rank than her. She listened as he spoke, saying that grief called for action rather than thought, the way he mentioned thought made Soran bristle inside, she did not show any outward sign that what he had said had upset the dark female.
“Yes, I agree that thought is the better idea. Normally I would have been more logical, it is in my nature you see, to think before acting, to take care of those who need me before, in this case, exacting a revenge, but it was my only course of action in my eyes, I could not care for the pack with my rage built up inside me, I did not wish for them to suffer because of my rage, my father was a rage filled monster, he killed many after watching his parents killed, my family and my friends, I never want to be like him, I could not have bore the idea that my rage would have caused suffering to this pack, I love them too much, in my eyes they are family. ” Soran replied, being honest and hoping more than anything that the male would take her frank honesty as truth, for she was being truthful.

The male spoke again and Soran nodded, he said that she should share her wisdom and she agreed, she wanted her pack to be strong, her pack was her family and she wanted them to know all that she did.
"Yes I hope to be able to give the rest of my wisdom to this pack. That was why Zalen made me Beta in the first place you see, I am his adopted mother, he wanted me to share my wisdom as I had shared it with him." Soran replied, playing her ace hidden up her sleeve as it were, mentioning that the Alpha, Zalen, considered her to be his adoptive mother and she considered him her son, perhaps in this way she would gain more respect from Tharin, she did not want him to submit to her, after all she knew that she was only a subordinate again and he was the Gamma, but she did not want to be made to feel like scum because she had left. She had felt like she had been right in her choice, her father had allowed his hate to consume him and because of that her family had died, he had killed her birth mother, her adoptive mother and her adoptive brother, along with countless others that he had met along the way, anyone that accepted black pelted wolves, he had killed them all. She did not want to be like him and holding in her rage could have risked her turning into that monster. The male spoke again, explaining that he had had to leave his birth pack due to famine, and that Shandom had shown him the way by bringing him to these lands.
"Ah... Shandom is a good male, I considered him a good friend and ally, I hope that he considers me in the same light. It was a great shame that you had to leave your pack due to a famine, are your family alright? I myself had to leave my birth pack because my father was a psychopath, he killed my mother and my friends, that was part of the reason I went to find Blind's killer, he was the way he was because he suppressed his rage, I never want to be like him." Soran explained, hoping that Tharin would understand her actions because of her confession, it was hard for her to explain what had happened when she was a child, but she wanted her pack, her family, to understand.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread