Elder's Wisdom
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Sorry if Soran is being a grumpy boots XD
WC: 564

Soran was still unsure how to take this male, she felt a little uneasy, perhaps it was simply him not wanting to appear weak in front of someone who was lower in the ranks than he was, or perhaps he was always like that. The sable female was used to others coming to her and telling her their problems though, her age allowing her to provide them with guidance and hopefully good advice. It was something that she had always liked, feeling trusted by those around her and being able to trust them in return; in her eyes a pack was a family and she was always happy to fall into the role of mothering and grand-mothering those around her, she quickly learned to love the wolves around her dearly. She hoped that this male would see this in her and learn to trust her, even if it was only a little bit at a time. She managed a weak smile and she glanced at him again. If nothing else then Zalen trusted this male enough to make him the Gamma of the pack and so Soran would trust him for that, she just hoped that the male would learn to trust her too.

The male seemed to accept her apology and that allowed the jet pelted lady to relax a little, perhaps he was not quite so cross and disappointed with her as she had first thought; perhaps she had not offended him as she thought that she had. As the male spoke Soran raised her head to look at him, but she kept her ears and tail in the submissive posture of a subordinate talking to a Gamma. He seemed a little confused by what she had said, saying that he had always lived like this; she supposed that meant that he had always lived as a four legged wolf in packs that behaved very much like this one, the sable female nodded in understanding to his reply. He then said that he had never lived with two legged wolves and asked her if that was what she had meant, Soran nodded again, licking her lips to moisten them before explaining.
“Yes, that is partially what I meant, many of the other packs in these lands prefer to live in their two legged forms, but they also behave more like humans, I know of human customs and behaviours from reading about them in books. Some other packs learn to hunt using human weapons, such as swords and bows and they farm. Some keep cows, sheep and horses for food and milk and the like, some even go as far as to grow vegetables for the packs. I have never understood that myself, I have never been partial to vegetables, though I suppose if there was no meat available then perhaps I could force myself to eat it.” Soran replied with a chuckle.
"I was simply wondering if you had ever come across that sort of living before you came to these lands." Soran added in explanation.
"So Tharin, what do you like to do in your spare time? Are you a hunter? Perhaps a fisherman? The ebony pelted female asked, trying to find out more about her new Gamma, her curiousity getting better of her once again. She wanted to get to know this male, after all he was a pack mate.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread