Exuberant and Loud [p]
It's fine~Big Grin

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/I8oHm.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The Russian had been to these parts some days before. It was before the hurricane surged through the land, though, so it wasn't all that surprising that the landscape had changed at the reserve. Some trees, though bowing to the breeze, were bent permanently, others were snapped in two. The lake's structure, Vlad was soon to learn, had also changed, as it had been ravaged somewhat. Other than the physical damage the squall had left in its wake, though, it had all but disappeared. The heavens were painted with streaks of rosy pink and yellow, and few clouds were dappled here and there. The sun was slowly rising into the sky, brightening the day further, and the cool morning winds were lazily blowing through her dark fur. It would be a pleasant day, she knew, but first she had to make it through the morning to meet the noon.

The thought of food did pass through her mind, as hunger faintly tugged at her mind, but for the most part Vladislava ignored it. Rather she redirected her focus to the damage the storm had left behind, and marveled over it morbidly. She had stayed in Sangi'lak during the hurricane, but regardless she still saw her fair share of devastation up there. It wasn't the same as it was here, of course, as the storm had affected every place different. The reserve had received hits to its trees and the lake, but other than a few tasseled patches of land here and there, that was all the damage it had gotten.

Onward the wolfess went, comfortably mounted upon her spotted stallion, her sea foamy green eyes sharp and curious as she glanced around. Dmitrii snorted as he trotted along, his destination the lake so the companions could stop and get a drink. As they neared the water the Kalashnikov heiress blinked. A new, foreign scent had drifted into her nose. She furrowed her brow at it, wondering if the canine some ways ahead was friendly or not. Preferably the other would be kind in at least one way, but Vlad held her breath on that. Though most people she had met before were polite, there were those with darker hearts in these lands, and she longed to steer clear of them.

As the lake came into view Vladislava saw the woman near the water, kneeling near it and lapping it up. Gradually the gray woman pulled her horse's reigns to slow him into a halt a good distance away from the other female, and softly she cleared her throat. It was a bit unintentionally dry, though, as being closer to the body of water made her ever more thirsty. "I... I trust the water is refreshing to the tongue, да?"she asked quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread