Exuberant and Loud [p]
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Thank you Smile
WC: 713

The ebony pelted female was desperately attempting to restore calm to herself as she lapped the water from her hands. So much had happened in the last few months, she had heard of her adoptive daughter dying, which had caused her to go on a crazed rampage of revenge. She had taken an axe and killed a bear, receiving the wounds on her chest for her efforts, they had gotten infected and she had collapsed, miles away from her home, she would have died had it not been for a strange circumstance. Somehow, despite her wish to get back to New Dawn, she had somehow managed to find herself near her former pack; her son had found her collapsed and had taken her back to the old pack to care for her. She had managed to spend time with her children and even her former mate, they seemed to have managed to form something of a tenuous friendship out of it as well. All these things she was so thankful for, along with returning home to find her adoptive son, Zalen alive and well, along with the rest of her pack, despite the apparent hurricane that had ravaged the lands, but still Deuce was missing, as was Titania, the good cheer was indeed tinged with sadness. Soran did not know what to do, if anything awful had happened to her Deuce then she would be savage, she would be cruel to whomever had hurt her, she was very rarely feral, but when it came to her family she could be filled with a blood lust that even frightened her. But the great grandmother did not want that, she wanted her pale mate to wander over the borders and straight into her arms, soon, she hoped more than anything that it would be soon... and of course that the snowy furred lady would be safe and well and happy to see her. She could only hope at the moment, but if this absence went on any longer she might have to seek her out, just to know that she was safe, even if she had left because she no longer wanted Soran the ebony lady just wanted her mate safe and loved and cared for.

Soran was almost completely lost in these thoughts, but not enough to miss the sounds behind her. A large animal was moving closer, velvety ears swiveled to catch the sound, the twin hoops in her left ear glinting in the sunlight as they did so. It sounded like a horse, Soran had not had many dealings with horses, save for Robin's mare Scarlett, whom she liked, she thought the pale mare was kindly and she assumed that this horse would be the same, in fact she had gained a trust of all horses. There was another scent mingled with that of the horse's though, a wolven scent, the sable female's shoulders stiffened and she listened more intently. She did not want a conflict today and so she simply had to hope that this wolf, female by the scent, was friendly. At that moment a voice reached the soft jet velvet of her ears, a pleasant voice with a Russian twang to it. The sable female turned to look at the owner of this voice and smiled broadly. It was indeed a female, younger than her nine years obviously, she had dark fur and seemed friendly enough.
“Yes thank you, I am not intruding here am I? I thought this lake was unclaimed by a pack? I do not mind you joining me if you wish.” Soran replied, her tone warm and friendly, she had always liked Russian wolves, her former pack, Syemv, had been ruled over by some Russian sailors, they had been some of the kindest and most trustworthy wolves that she had ever known. She would have trusted them with her life, she had actually, more than once. As she spoke she gestured with a hand to the empty space beside her, inviting this female to join her beside the lake.
"I am Soran Aatte by the way." Soran said, offering an introduction, hoping that this Russian stranger was in a speaking mood, a distraction from her thoughts would be most welcome at this point in time.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread