Exuberant and Loud [p]
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
I do apologise for my last post, I re-read it a moment ago and my comma use was appalling... This is why I shouldn't post at 4 in the morning XD
WC: 641

The ebony pelted female watched as the younger female came closer, wondering for a moment if she had indeed managed to wander into someone else's lands, though they did not smell claimed and the green eyed lady swore by her sense of smell, she always had. Also that would be an alarming situation, considering how very close this lake was to New Dawn, two packs rubbing up against one another so very closely would be an awful thing; in Soran's years of experience she had found that two packs even marginally close together would eventually try and expand over one another, something which tended not to have good results, often resulting in wars and bloodshed, something that the green eyed lady would like to avoid if at all possible. But then her dark companion spoke, stating that she was unaware that the lands were claimed, this enabled Soran to relax, a smile tugging at the corners of her dark lips as she did so. The younger female then stated that either way they would not be her lands, that she had no lands of her own. That would make her a nomad, a wanderer like the sable female had often been herself, it was true that often the Aatte female had been a member of a pack, but she had a need to adventure and explore in her, a deep seated wanderlust that had led to her wandering off and being alone for months at a time, simply just so that she might see the world. Having pups tended to put a stop to that, but luckily for the sable female it seemed that her children had inherited this love of exploration, perhaps the need to wander was something that was genetic.

She smiled at the female as she came and knelt beside her, she had tended to her horse first though, something which impressed the dark female; she herself had never seen the point in owning a horse, but she respected that this female cared for the creature that she had taken as a companion was something that the ebony female respected greatly. It was something that suggested a kind nature, that was something that was important in Soran's eyes, compassion was a very underrated trait, but something that the New Dawner held in great regard.
“You are a lone wolf then? I myself live in New Dawn, which is not far in that direction.” The female replied in return to what the female had said about not owning any lands herself; as she did so she gestured with a hand towards where the New Dawn borders would lay, somewhere to the East and in the distance. The female spoke again once she had sated her thirst, introducing herself as Vladislava Kalashnikov, it was quite a name, but one that Soran could not help but like, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips once again. The female also introduced the horse as well, stating that it was a pleasure to meet Soran.
"It is very nice to meet you as well Vladislava." The jet pelted female replied, extending a hand to the Russian female in order to shake it, a human custom that the green eyed female had read about in books and had adopted many years ago, at least when she was in her Optime form, she liked the firmness of it, almost as if it were solidifying the meeting in some way. The female spoke about the niceness of the morning and the sable female nodded in reply, dipping her hands into the water once again and drinking deeply from them.
"Your accent suggests to me that you are Russian, am I correct? How did you find yourself in these lands?" The sable female asked, a warm smile resting on her face as she did so.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread