Exuberant and Loud [p]
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Smile I am enjoying this thread already by the way. Just as a warning Soran likes to mother everyone XD So if she mother's Vladi don't worry, she adopts wolves XD. Also, sorry that I got a little rambling here XD
WC: 1030

The sable female liked this younger female, she reminded her of her daughter Rain, there was something about the dark female, perhaps it was the way she was so open and friendly, perhaps it was simply the dark pelt and the green eyes, but there was certainly something about this younger female that stirred the sable New Dawner's need to mother those around her. Vladislava asked about New Dawn and Soran gave a sigh, at the moment she felt that she was on some sort of a probation among the pack, she had not been given that feeling from Zalen, but then again she trusted the male implicitly; she knew he felt the same about her, in her eyes the male was her adopted son, she loved him just as much as she loved her blood children, he had been so pleased to see her. But still she had been the Beta before she had left, she had stolen away and simply left, Blind's death had been too much for her, she had had to seek out her murderer and exact her revenge, all she had wanted was to take the body of her adoptive daughter home and bury her, to place her within the lands so that no-one would ever forget the wonderful female. She had failed in that, she had found a body, but it had not been Blind's, she had tried to carry the corpse back to the lands, somehow thinking that burying one murdered soul in Blind's memory might ease the grief, give her some relief, but she had lost that as well; carrying the body and being so desperate to get back to New Dawn had caused her to ignore the injuries on her chest, they had gotten so infected that she had collapsed, she had almost died. Luckily for the sable female her son had found her, somehow the fates had been smiling upon her, her feet had taken her close enough to her old pack that Flavian (her youngest son) had been wandering and found his delirious, dehydrated, starved and half-mad mother laying there, sweating out the agonising fever that had been tearing through her body. Had he not found her she would have died and no-one would have known where she was even to bury her. But returning to the pack had made the female feel even more guilty, she had failed her pack when they needed her, there had been a hurricane and she had not been there for it.

With a wistful smile and a small smile the sable female looked the younger female in the eyes before she began to speak.
“New Dawn is a good pack, I am sure that you would be welcome there, the Alpha is, well he is close enough to me to be my son. I see him that way and he calls me mother. But they would not allow Dmitri to be with you I am afraid, they are a pack that believe in the old ways, the way a pack was before we became more humanised, by we I mean the whole wolven community of course. They do not understand why wolves would need horses, they are very strict when it comes to the chain of command, they are close, all of us are a family.” Soran explained, she did not want to put Vladislava off of the idea of joining New Dawn, but it seemed that she was attached to the horse and she did not want her to have to lose him. Her tone was wistful as she spoke, she was not sure that she felt right in New Dawn anymore, she loved her pack dearly and it was her home, but it felt so much less like home without her pale lady, without her mate. Where was Deuce? The female returned her hand shake with gusto which made Soran smile, she shook Vladislava's hand back with equal enthusiasm, almost certain that she had made a new friend on the banks of this lake.

The girl spoke again and Soran listened intently, her ears pricked forward and her eyes focused on the younger female, she seemed to have a great love for her homeland, Soran wondered what it was like what it was like to care about one's birthplace, something that she had never had herself.
"I belonged to a pack a long time ago, it was called Syemv, our Alpha had created the pack when he had sailed here from Russia with his family, they all used to speak about the country in the same way that you did there. With such affection, I think I would love to see it, perhaps I am too old. I cannot help but wonder what it is like to love where you were born." Soran spoke and then stopped abruptly, giving a small wistful smile, realising that she had revealed more than she had anticipated by saying what she had just done. The female then explained why she had left, again it seemed that she had a good relationship with her family, her parents, again something that the sable female was unfamiliar with herself. She nodded as the female spoke.
"I see, that makes sense, I wish I had come here in similar circumstances, it is a wonderful place though isn't it? It is the first place I have ever felt has been home, when I was young..." Soran paused and chuckled, aware of the greying fur along her scar line and at the front of her mane, revealing her older age, "believe me, I was young once." Another chuckle, " I found myself here, the wolves I met were the first who accepted me for who I was, I did not have the nicest of childhoods you see. But then I came here and everyone was so very welcoming, I found a home, I am glad to see that this attitude has continued and that you feel at home here as well." Soran said, being open and honest, she felt that she could be such around this younger female, though she may have revealed too much about herself, only time would tell.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread