And Your Bird Can Sing
[html]

remember that dogs can't eat chocolate or they get really really sick or even die :O <3 changed it to other candies in my post, just tell me if that's alright Smile

Ares began to reach into Edgar's bag, and before Skye could admonish him, the red and white dog reached into his bag and gave Ares a few treats that he could enjoy. Grasping the treats in his mouth, the lupus boy ran to his sister, where they enjoyed the small candies. Skye smiled at Edgar, finding the act endearing.

She took the paper and began to write back to the man. "Yes, they are hard workers. Many homes are available to you. I can help you find one to your liking, if you like." She handed back the paper to Edgar, the scrawl with which Skye wrote slightly messy, but not illegible. She had not written in a while since becoming the sole leader of the pack, and it was good to exercise those skills once more.

<style type="text/css">
.mothjar-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#94cd7b; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.mothjar-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.mothjar-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #94cd7b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.mothjar-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mothjar-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/k1WBh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e7a77; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e7a77; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread