Mind & Body
OOC: Lol Ev's just going to be a total cow now. Pooooor Einy D:

IC:
There was the faintest taste of familiarity, as fine and as difficult to grasp as the spray leaping from the waves, in the movement of the staff around the tall male's scarred body. The movement was enough to make the Skyfall woman bite her lip but not enough for her to know why. The distant memory of her brother's spear whipping towards her was buried beneath the lemon eyed wolf's deflation and didn't come to mind.

Everly's eyebrows knitted together as the warrior's dance came to an abrupt stop. She saw no recognition there, perhaps because she wasn't really looking for anything. Nobody had made Everly any promises regarding this folly of a journey, nor could she actually identify what it was she'd been hoping to find. She just knew this wasn't it.

Enough of the younger Skyfall girl remained for her to be relatively respectful to the wolf she believed to be her elder, with a downcast gaze and a mild “I'm sorry. I'm Everly, of AniWaya, further south. You won't know me.” She had to bite her lip a second time a moment later, a feeble attempt at shooing away the irritable sarasm which was trying to come out. Sarcasm won.

“Is exercising on a cliff such a good idea if you didn't spot me coming? I'm not the stealthiest wolf around.”

Messages In This Thread