[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]

LATE AS ALL HELL

Twitching her nose, the hippy girl grumbled with impatience. She sighed, and dropped her leather bag on the ground. With a fumbling hand she pulled out a small rolled paper, but what she could not for the life of her find was the spark rocks her mother had given her. She hit her hand against the hilt of a cooking knife and recoiled, slightly, knowing that she might slice a finger if she wasn't careful. Where was that pesky set of rocks?

Eyes shot up as she smelled the presence coming, and she rose almost instantly. Her bag lay forgotten in her feet though the joint was still stuck in her fingers as she looked into the distance, hoping to see who it was.

She smiled instantly when that someone approached. She had sensed him coming from nearby, but it had been gratifying to see she was not ignored by the people here. Rose beamed proudly at the male as he came to her. He introduced himself and she bobbed her head with a stupid goofy grin on her face. "Hello!" she exclaimed, giggling slightly in her amusement. "I was worried everyone got blown away here, but the borders were too fresh for everyone to be dead," she added with a sigh and a roll of her shoulders. "I thought I should come to help, maybe." Rose flourished her hands, and immediately regretted the action. A white hand retracted behind her hand, covering the small joint with her whole body.

Images credited to Clarabellafairestock, John Lemieux, & wienotfilms.
<style>
.rose_01 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/uGfGV.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #d3b6d9; font-family:verdana; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; }
.rose_01b {width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 p {padding:1px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#7a5e86; font-family: Tahoma; margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 b {color:#a480a8; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #6f6180;}
.rose_01occ {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread