[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]

LATE AS ALL HELL

No help? Rose's normally cheery face broke out of its smile, and she frowned rather sadly. She wanted to help; she was so very good at helping and it gave her such a warm, happy satisfaction every time she managed to get a smile or a thank you - even one that wasn't quite sincere - that she had to smile back. Rose's world was very much tinted, and whenever negativity or general badness happened, she receded back into herself or to a happy place. Blood scared her, only if it came from another canine. It scared her for some reason, as though the passive nature of the hippies' was amplified.

But to be of no help? "Oh..," Her look, crestfallen, was probably a sad thing to see. The joint was pulled from behind her back, still unlit. She was not going to smoke it now, not in the presence of a total stranger. But she did not want to bumble in her bag to put it back with the others in the case.

Then it hit her. She needed help. The smile returned to her face and she beamed at the stranger. "Actually, I need information. About my mother's clan and family, and about my father." She did not know who knew them, but the way she figured, he had to know someone who would know her father or her mother or even the family whose name she claimed. He might even know of the pack where the two of them had been, if it was even still around.

Images credited to Clarabellafairestock, John Lemieux, & wienotfilms.
<style>
.rose_01 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/uGfGV.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #d3b6d9; font-family:verdana; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; }
.rose_01b {width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 p {padding:1px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#7a5e86; font-family: Tahoma; margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 b {color:#a480a8; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #6f6180;}
.rose_01occ {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread