[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]
Word Count :: 306 OOC: Wewt this is Jiva's 400th post Big Grin

The look on the young woman’s face made Jiva feel sad himself, and he looked around; “W-well maybe you can help me I mean I need some wood for fire at my own home, for the winter.” He said, it wasn’t technically a lie. He did need it but he was planning on doing that later in the year but to deprive the woman something she seemed she needed to do.... well that was just wrong! He couldn’t just leave the poor woman looking like this. He wouldn’t be a man at all if he did and he knew that. His father would be entirely ashamed of him. If she wanted to help something small, but quite helpful to him would perhaps appease the poor woman.

Though it didn’t seem that she was sad for long. She smiled again and he couldn’t help but smile as well, it just seemed so intoxicating. When she spoke he rose his eyebrows. “Well I am not sure how much I can be of help, what clan were you from? Inferni?” That was the only clan he’d ever heard of. The rest were usually called packs, except for AniWaya which called itself a tribe. He wanted to help her and his tail wagged as he tried to lead her a little away from the border. He was still so new to the pack he was certain they would take it badly if he let a total stranger in the pack. So he moved away. “I don’t know much about Inferni itself, it’s the only pack that calls itself a clan, so I am afraid I can’t help that part.” He said, and he didn’t even want to mention father, because heck there were lots of men all over Nova Scotia.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread