[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]

-

She put a hand to her lips and chuckled; he was flustered, even a little, and seemed to think of something that she could do. It made her so happy! Helping people, that's what she was about. But firewood was never a chore she did; she had always been tall and lanky, and her muscles were definitely not quite good enough. Somehow the coyote gene made her all lanky, even if there was a lot less coyote in her. "I'm afraid axes and I are not friends," she said apologetically, dropping her hand. She couldn't really handle an ax and she really did not want to. They were another weapon, and though she used cooking knives, an ax was a lot more brutal.

Inferni? No. She knew about the clan and she knew she could visit. Inferni was one pack a loner had mentioned to her as being there. But he had no mentioned the Court and so she had to ask. "No, I know of the clan and I figure going there is the best way to ask. I mean about Cour des Miracles," she corrected, apologizing with a twitch of her lips. She wasn't trying to be difficult. It just happened. "Do you know anything about it? Is it still there?"

Images credited to Clarabellafairestock, John Lemieux, & wienotfilms.
<style>
.rose_01 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/uGfGV.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #d3b6d9; font-family:verdana; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; }
.rose_01b {width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 p {padding:1px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#7a5e86; font-family: Tahoma; margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 b {color:#a480a8; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #6f6180;}
.rose_01occ {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread