[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]

-

"I can gather wood like that, but I can't do any of the choppy chop stuff," she said with a laugh, her words juvenile but they seemed to fit her. Or rather she made them fit her. Not ignorant, she was still an innocent person who enjoyed the fun things in life (though the serious sometimes happened to get in the way). She bent over and plucked some dry leaves off the ground. "Once it gets colder, the leaves dry and they're nice to use. Smokey. But! But!" she started, wagging her hand up, jutting them up. "Pine bark makes a really tasty cooking smoke. And, and, and," she said, turning rapidly around to figure out what she had nearby. "Maples.. I don't see any, but they make things sweet." Cooking. Rose's forte.

But the topic was back at the pack and she frowned slightly, then shouted in joy. "You were born there? No way!" Rose giggled, clapping her hands together. "That's lucky!" She clapped her hands again and then sighed happily. "What can you tell me about it? Did you know my father? Oh, I haven't mentioned who he is. Ah, he is Strelein von Rosnete. And my mother is Rikka de le Poer. Do you know of either of them? Can you tell me anything bout them?" she said, a mile a minute and breathless as she stepped into his space. She was normally much more polite but she could hardly contain herself. She had been dying to know about her father and his pack, and she had waited so long. Apologies were for later.

Images credited to Clarabellafairestock, John Lemieux, & wienotfilms.
<style>
.rose_01 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/uGfGV.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #d3b6d9; font-family:verdana; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; }
.rose_01b {width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 p {padding:1px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#7a5e86; font-family: Tahoma; margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 b {color:#a480a8; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #6f6180;}
.rose_01occ {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread