[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]
Word Count :: 461 OOC: errr you love me still right?

He couldn’t help it, his grin grew at her words, and he chuckled at her little joke of the axes. He nodded quite happy to let her pick smaller things up. She spoke giving him advice on what he could use as kindling especially for cooking. He smiled wondering if Drin would cook now or even learn. It was never a high priority to them. He had cooked meat but he was a man of raw tastes; “Ah I see, well I’m no cook, I see what i kill and eat it pretty much, though I do save its fur and skin. I am not bad at leatherworking.” He said a little proudly as he listened to her intently. “Maple? I heard something, that it has a sap, I sometimes use sap for my hair.” He pointed to his now drooping mohawk, he could do little for it now, the wax was gone, and he didn’t know where around here he could find more, and he still had little idea of where to find sap too, so he was stuck with his mane being down. It felt strange, and he wished he was like his father, one with the natural hawk, but his older sister taken up that inheritance, and perhaps tasha or Heiro would too when their manes started growing in.

She burst out with surprise and excitement when he mentioned being born in the pack he nearly jumped out of his skin and dropped what he already picked up he couldn’t help but laugh at her enthusiasm; “Ok, well one thing at a time! Yes I was born there, my dad, Niro Takekuro, he use to be a big part of the pack a while ago until.... well that doesn’t really matter right now.” He did have to think about her father. He’d heard of the man she spoke of and he could nod about that; “Yes I met your father, but I was real young back then and it was always something my father would do to help him or something else. I didn’t get to know him really.” Jiva said apologetically; “I am afraid I do not know anything about your mother.” He said. He never heard of the name in his life. “If you don’t know either parent... who took care of you?” He asked. He couldn’t imagine life without either of his parents growing up. His mother was odd he’d give her that but she was still always a big part of his life. His father even more, though he tried to get Jiva to love the birds that he loved himself, he could never make himself enjoy them that much.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread