[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]
Word Count :: 240 OOC:

Her calm was his as well. She seemed to have an effect on him, though not the kind of effect he had with Palaydrian when her attention was on him, but she listened and cared and he was glad that she could give her enough good news. He walked with her a little closer as they worked on picking up the tinder of sticks and leaves and such. It was nice helping someone and he could see why she liked to help. Her confusion made him raise his brows as she spoke; “Oh, I’m sorry just the way you made it sound, I misunderstood you. You are right it is nice to know about family histories. My own father has been vague on his past,” He said.

He was quiet for a little bit as he slowly worked his way around, not really paying attention to the few sticks he already picked up, then spoke; “I only know that most inferni don’t like wolves, that you have to have a certain amount of coyote to join them.... I heard of attacks on those who came to close. I haven’t been brave enough to go near.” He said, he knew he wasn’t making her thoughts about the place any better but she looked more wolf than coyote and she was so nice, he didn’t want her to think about out right visiting them without caution.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread