[aw] Flowers on a Eastern wind
[html]

-

Rose sighed as she bent and picked up twigs and branches. A few were still too green and she casually tossed them over her shoulder. They were good for smokey fires, for good long roasts. But she could not stand the smoke unless she wanted that effect. The smoke always burned her nose and made it hard to breathe. It was not like marijuana, where the effect was desirable. No, green wood smoke was just acrid done wrong. She wrinkled her nose at the thought and piled on the twigs into her arms. She had a basket she could give to him with it, but it seemed almost a waste. No, no, it would be the nice thing to do. It'd be easy to make more, anyway. There were plenty of trees all over.

"I wish they'd put some of that aside. It'd be nice to know what to expect. I mean, I know what my grandmother will be like, sure. But it doesn't make it any better, especially with most of the past my mother had here being a tight secret. I loved the commune, don't get me wrong. It was lovely but there's.. something one has to know about themselves," she rambled on, as though this was a close friend of hers rather than a total stranger of a less than an hour. "I'm not afraid. They're family and I love my family." She looked up at the other male with his strangely parted hair. She gazed at him with her blue eyes and furrowed her brows. "So why did you leave your last home? And why did you leave the Court if your family is there?" It was confusing her ever so slightly, especially since she was so hypocritical, leaving her mother to find the tale of her family.

Images credited to Clarabellafairestock, John Lemieux, & wienotfilms.
<style>
.rose_01 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/uGfGV.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #d3b6d9; font-family:verdana; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; }
.rose_01b {width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 p {padding:1px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#7a5e86; font-family: Tahoma; margin:0 auto;}
.rose_01 b {color:#a480a8; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #6f6180;}
.rose_01occ {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread