Joining
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

He smelled her approach before he actually saw her. A thrill passed through him as he came to Mayflower's side, knowing that she was often more nervous in these situations. Helios wasn't nervous though, he was happy more than he had been in several months of roaming alone through Canadian wilderness. His odd eyes took a quick few seconds to regard the female then he unabashedly lowered his eyes in a sign of respect to the higher ranked canine. Though he wouldn't lower himself, he hoped she accepted it as a good sign of submission.

"My sister, Mayflower Kowl, and I, Helios Kowl, would like to join your pack." There was an eager quaver in his voice as he said the words. At that moment, he was more preoccupied with thinking of all the wonderful things he could do in a pack, he could hunt with protection at his sides and meet many new faces, which was his most garnered for addition of a pack. Dogs weren't meant to be alone, nor would he prefer it any other way if the circumstances had been different.

Helios looked to Mayflower to see if she was just as excited as he was, which would be hard to do. Mayflower was much better at shielding her emotions. The Shepherd's broad grin was evidence enough for his thetic attitude, and his sparkling eyes, though cast downward, were just has elated.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread