Her Return
OOC: I am so sorry for her use of shit-kickery and being an ass...likely she'll chicken out and apologize her guts out in a few posts xD
WC:355, 3 points

It appeared this girl had woken up with more bitch on her plate than common courtesy, which was a little irritating for Elody this time. It was a shame, some had to get to these ends and take it out on others, but perhaps it simply symbolized problems. Disappointing for this one. The words given to her seemed like the sort a puppy would be given, slathered with sticky sweetness and bubbling with fake ooze, Ellie wasn't sure she quite welcomed that. Perhaps she could pull a few more strings, perhaps get something back for this anyway, it wasn't like she was dying for news anyway. Smiling broadly, canines poking out of her lip threateningly, holding undertones of 'watch it' vibes, Elle replied sweetly Oh it wasn't hard sweetie, just had to distinguish whatever it was trying to cloud it. Her light tail swished, stepping back coyly. Helotes had told her that Inferni was a clan, not a pack. Who knew? Perhaps she would refrain from correcting this poor soul. It's really too bad, I've got a lot of family there Elody revealed, glancing off into the far trees to breathe deeply, her raccoon walking around her ankles.

Elody normally wasn't very rude on a normal basis, but today-this meeting simply just made her a little incensed, a little ticked with such blatant disrespect. Decidedly, being treated like less than a juvinile was less than what she expected the other coyote to speak to her as. Her day was less optimistic than she had hoped. Who cared anyway if dear mother Aeron came to this one's defense. Perhaps this one would keep on whatever she planned to do. No problem at all. Sighing and putting on a mock dejected face, Elody mentioned It's fine, I'll head there myself. They'd answer me there anyways. Pausing, Ellie muttered under her breath Wouldn't blame them for thinking you're a wolf. And out of the way she stepped, moving from the pale coyote's reach, giving her the opportunity to slink back to the caverns and figure her own shit out. If she reacted, it sure would make it interesting...

Messages In This Thread