Her Return
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

There was less malice this time, but Pride's anger was still invoked. She met the gaze haughtily, tail slashing behind her. What did this hybrid find so amusing? Elody's words could have been taken as an insult, spoken the way they were. Forget herself? Pride wasn't a fool that would forget what she was. It was easy to tell just by a glance in a pool of water. Elody's words were very peculiar. Pride didn't know what to make of it. She must be very proud of her heritage. It's easy to tell when I don't have muddied blood like you.

The tawny female backed up, giving the pale coyote room. Rubbing absently at her ear Pride shook her head. I was sheltering from the storm. I was caught up in it in the midst of my travels unfortunately. Just looking forwards to being home. The problem of her diplomacy could be worked on then. Her mind was clear enough to allow for that. After some rest and a snack, of course. Pride's desire to be left alone hadn't shrunk, even if her words were slightly more polite.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread