Road to Awe
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Big Grin Quite alright!

Her pace across the territory was brisk as if bound by purpose yet there was none the she-wolf could speak of. Simply, she was elated for no other reason than to be despite the neglect of her mate alone with his thoughts, and the complications and duties that awaited her when she could reclaim her senses.

Purposeless bounds and the drag of wild, long tresses abruptly turned to an excited sprint toward the borders of the territory. With the cleansing rains the collective scent had been washed away without so much as a hint to tell of the inhabitants within. The task to reclaim them was a chore to say the least, but with the combined efforts, it had been accomplished, and to know of them fulfilling their intended purpose again made the female smile with tongue lolling from between parted jaws as she ran. A tree could have collapsed in the vast field then and there, and still the woman would have found a reason to smile. Be it that now there was a landmark to create a hill with snow in the winter, or that another cache had been created by nature itself, she would smile with tail wagging and eyes twinkling delightfully. It was the sort of day that made her glad. A day she could bask in.

Nearing the borders she sounded a greeting call of her own, pausing briefly to gather her breath and raise her voice excitedly before resuming her sprint at length til a sharp, dark form stood against the damp green and fading flora. In her wake trailed her proud red mane, accented with the glossy black feathers and tawny plume of her avian companions. Some found late blossoms adorned her crown, courtesy of a would-be stoic male, fastened to the feathers with glass beads that caught glimpses of the light and shown just as brilliantly. For one that had been so ill days...weeks before, one could hardly see the remnant of ailment upon the smiling face. Though her steps still favored her hind legs to keep unnecessary pressure from front. But simply, she was much too glad to let the briefest pain show upon her muzzle.

"Goodday to you!" the Nomad exclaimed, never pausing in stride as she crossed the border and greeted the elder female politely. Immediately her quivering nose caught the fresh scent of New Dawn upon her which furthered her already wide smile. "Such a pleasure to see another wolf of New Dawn. But I regret that I do not know your name Ma'am." The Nomad stood tall but with tail continuing its excited sway. "I am X'yrin our Family's Issor-Alpha and Shepard. What may I do for you on this fine day?"

456 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread