Road to Awe
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Hee hee, I like this thread already Big Grin
WC: 710

The ebony pelted female did not have to wait long, her ears pricking and swivelling as she caught the warm tones of a friendly reply, the two silver hoops at the tip of her left ear glinting in the sunlight as the velvety appendages moved. The voice seemed female, but it was not Deuce, the disappointment was easily masked though and the sable female sat a little straighter as she awaited the owner of the voice. As she waited the panicked thoughts crossed her mind once again, where was Deuce? If she wasn't here then where would she be? What if something terrible had befallen her? Well there was no question about what would happen if that were the case, the jet female was a placid, relaxed and friendly soul normally, but harming her family would cause a rage within her that even frightened herself, it brought about a cruelty, a brutality that was uncharacteristic. The jade eyed female had walked for two weeks in order just to find her adoptive daughter's killer, she had abandoned her pack, her family and friends, she had risked her life to avenge her adopted daughter, if anyone had dared hurt her beloved pale mate then that would be a tiny thing compared to what Soran would be willing to do. The only thing that she had ever been grateful to her father for was the relentlessness she had inherited when needed to protect those she cared about or avenge those who needed it. Luckily, unlike her psychopath of a father, she knew her limits, she did not need to attack and kill under false beliefs, it would take her to know for sure that someone was definitely in the wrong for her to even contemplate confronting them, further thought was needed for considering injuring them. The placid female was most certainly back in her usual, motherly phase of life, there was no need to be the little hellion of the past.

Soran had very little time to think on all of this as soon enough a female form, a Secui wolf form appeared in the distance, approaching very quickly, Soran would have been alarmed at the build normally, only ever using her own Secui form for wartime, but the cheerful, welcoming call had been enough to put her mind at ease. The female approaching had a sandy or even golden hue to her fur, with almost a russet mane. The female that was approaching did not seem to slow in her stride as she gave a cheerful greeting, crossing the borders to meet Soran.
“Hello to you too.” The female greeted, a smile tugging at her lips as the female raced towards her, sniffing at her. Soon enough she figured out that Soran was a New Dawner, she was cheerful and pleasant as she spoke to the older, dark female, which caused a smile to fully form itself across Soran's face as the female greeted her, she waited until the female had finished speaking before she replied.
"Well it is very nice to meet you X'yrin, I am Soran Aatte, a subordinate of New Dawn, but I was their Beta before duties in another land took me away for many months. Soran replied, but paused and let out a wistful sigh, realising all that her revenge had cost her.
"I am here for two reasons, firstly New Dawn want to know that your pack is alright, I feel awful but I cannot remember the name that I was told, I am aware that it begins with an S. So I am here to see if you are coping well after the awful storm that has passed through here. And secondly, I am looking for a female, my mate, she has gone missing, he name is Deuce, she is snowy white and has one yellow eye and one blue eye and... she is around my age. You haven't seen anyone that matches that description have you?" The coal pelted female added, realising that her tone changed to a sad desperation when she spoke of Deuce. Beyond everything she hoped that this kindly new female had seen her pale mate somewhere recently. Oh, please. Please, please, please. Was all the green eyed lady could think.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread