Road to Awe
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sept. 29th | Secui- Long mane with Vulture and Owl feathers | Peppy and Optimistic

She was quite glad to find that her mood was not taken strangely, but instead with a smile as bright as her own, furthering the seemingly festive air. As if a single creature could make it so. She did manage to calm herself just long enough to hear the elder female's intentions before her heavy legs brought her up and prancing around the darker lady surprising ease and dexterity. This little check up was quite warming for the Nomad, as it was a positive reminder that there were friends of the Family beyond their borders. The bond shared with Zalen was in a sense proving itself worthwhile if it incited kind moments like this with pleasant company.

"Truly, we are grateful for your concern," humbly, the she-wolf dipped her auburn crown after coming to a pause at the end of an excited bound. "The wolves of San-gi-'lak-" she took care in pronouncing the Family name to aid in committing it to memory "-are fortunate to have considerate neighbors like yourselves. Certainly when the waters have receded, our land must play host to a gather to appropriately thank the Dawn wolves. But I fear Ma'am... I have not seen your mate..." Still in pause, the golden form seated herself at last before the kind female offering a relaxed position to convey ease in her presence.

"Our Family is small," she admitted with not shame but pride, "and I have came to know the name of each face. None of her description have made a home here, nor have I or any of our Family seen a lady of that likeness. But, it would be foolish of me to assume they have never crossed her path. Perhaps one has and simply thought nothing of it. However," her ears perked and brows raised in thought. "If you'd like, you are more than welcome to speak to the Family yourself. I understand the need to find one that is lost...especially if they are your beloved."

331 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread