Road to Awe
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Smile
WC: 778

My word, this female's joy was infectious, despite the sable female's worry about her mate she could not help but smile, her tail wagging rather furiously simply because of this cheery female's presence. Her jade eyes and dark head followed as the female pranced around her, a small laugh being emitted from her maw as she watched her, a cheery, delighted laugh, oh to be so happy must have been wonderful, this female was certainly lightening the dark New Dawner's mood greatly. Soran could not quite get over how this female dwarfed her in size as she pranced around her; in her Lupus form she was a medium sized wolf and in her Optime form she was one of the tallest female wolves in the lands, she was thin and willowy with her size, but still she was used to being larger than most females around her. Having a Secui wolf next to her reminded the sable wolf of how small she could seem around others; small but strong, she was fierce when she was needed to be so, she would never react in a violent way to one who didn't deserve it, but to someone who hurt her family she could be vicious and savage, she had proved that when she had killed the bear that had killed the bear that had killed her daughter. But now there was no need to be anything like that here, she was happy and friendly and wanted more than anything to be that way, she had fallen back into the need to mother others, to look after the younger wolves around her. Soran smiled as the female spoke, saying how grateful the wolves of the pack were to have neighbours like New Dawn, this made Soran smile even further, her tail wagging a little harder, the female spoke the name of the pack, Sangi-'lak, and Soran paid careful attention to it, she had always trusted her memory, having a mental map of the entire lands so knowing the name of this lands was important to her.
“I am grateful to know that New Dawn has a friend such as your pack, I have been away for so very long, but being their former Beta, I love them as dearly as a family.” Soran replied, a smile playing on her lips still as she did so. She liked this X'yrin, she seemed like a very pleasant wolf.

The female spoke again, sitting beside the dark lady as she did so, Soran was pleased that she was conveying information about Deuce, but she could not shake off the feeling of sorrow as she said that she had not seen Deuce, her ears flattening against her skull, not in an aggressive fashion but one of sorrow. She listened as the female continued to speak, her good mood flattened as the female explained that she had not seen anyone even fitting the description she gave. But what she said gave hope to the sable female, someone might have seen her and not thought it important... and she was willing to allow Soran into the lands to ask, gratitude washed over the dark female as she listened, had she been in her Optime form she would have hugged the female tightly to her.
"Thank you, thank you so much, that is so very kind of you." Soran said instead, moving to nudge the female's chest with her nose, a gesture of gratitude.
"If you don't mind though, before we enter the pack lands I would like to change forms, I hope that's alright." Soran spoke again, moving away from the female and stretching before beginning the shift into her Secui form; this was something that was difficult, the older female was well practiced at shifting quickly between her Lupus and Optime forms, but to shift into her Secui form required thought, she had to shift to her Optime form and stop halfway. The dark female padded slightly away from the female and began to shift, her legs lengthening, bones creaking as they did so, her body lengthened as well, her mane grew from her head, her short hair before lengthening and making the feathers that had been tied there make sense, once her mane grew they fluttered in the wind and danced. The whole shift took only a few minutes and when the sable female had shifted she turned and grinned at the younger female.
"I would love to meet the family, thank you." She smiled as she spoke.
"So tell me, how long has this pack been here?" Soran asked as she walked back to X'yrin, waiting for her to lead her across the borders.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread