Road to Awe
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sorry for the shortness!

The spill of autumn was little more than a tumble, albeit a sound one that was surely cause for concern. Yet the Nomad was determined not to show her pain so blatantly and curled the lips of enduring pain to a soft smile of gratitude for the elder female's worried words.

"It is alright, truly," X'yrin voiced though her assurance waned as her vocals trembled with embarrassment. The attention drawn to her leg force the limb to still despite the radiating pain focused more on her joint as opposed to the whole limb. "I do not think it is serious. My legs have not been as strong as they used to as of late. I'm just getting better after a cold is all...perhaps I rushed the recovery." Or perhaps she truly had damaged her leg and was too stubborn to let it be looked at.

But thankfully, she needn't entertain the thought, and was glad to focus instead on this idea the ebony female had. Resting comfortably on her rear to allow the pain of her front leg to ease, she looked to Soran with ears perked and brows reflecting interest for what the kind lady had in mind. "Have I?" she inquired in awe. "Might I ask what sort of an idea?"

208 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread