Road to Awe
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

No problem, feel free to write as much or as little as you like when you're threading with me, I honestly don't mind Smile
WC: 564

The sable female could not help but be concerned by X'yrin's fall, after all she had slipped rather suddenly and the large pair had been racing along at quite a pace, even at a slower speed she could have hurt herself, but in their Secui forms they were faster than they could be normally, Soran worried that this younger female really might have injured herself. She padded closer, the autumnal coloured female smiled at her, seeming to be trying to reassure the jet pelted female, Soran replied with her own smile, but still moved closer, her green eyes fixed on the wobbling leg, well practiced eyes scanning up and down it for any signs of injury, a warped joint perhaps, a lump or a bump that was not supposed to be there. X'yrin said that she was truly alright and Soran nodded, but still she kept her eyes on the leg. X'yrin spoke again, saying that it might be the cold or that she had rushed a recovery, at this the sable female's velvety brow furrowed a little, an old injury flaring up once more perhaps?

"I'm sure that you are fine X'yrin, but I'm just going to check, please allow me to, for my own peace of mind. I would hate to allow a friend to walk around injured when I am capable of helping." Soran spoke in reply, her gaze meeting the autumnal female's own, she gave a warm smile, showing that she was genuinely just a little concerned, that she wanted to help those around her and at the moment that was the Issor of Sangi'lak that stood before her.

Tentatively the sable female lowered her head a little, sniffing near to the golden hued lady, it was one of the quickest ways to check for blood of course, her keen sense of smell being able to detect the smallest trace of the coppery fluid. This had been something that had saved lives before, an unseen injury could easily sniffed out once you knew the scent of blood. It was another scent that caught the sable female's attention though and her jade eyes widened, she raised her head to look at the autumnal patterned lady, her eyebrows raised in slight shock.
"Well now I am really keen to check you over, I doubt that you have, but you could have hurt the pups in that fall." Soran stated, her tone warm although strained with a little concern for the unborn life that might have just been squished by a tumble. The female then asked her what idea had come to Soran's mind and the lady smiled, it was wistful but also hopeful.
"I realised that I do something that your pack does. When I am in trouble I go and speak to my friend, a very old friend and my former Alphess. She's been dead a long time, she's not my Ancestor, but she's always been a great help to me, I feel that she has often steered me in the right direction. I think I will go to her grave soon and see her, perhaps she'll find a way of showing me how to find Deuce." Soran replied, she gave a warm smile as she thought of her ebony friend with the silver eyes, a wonderful, motherly female who cared very deeply for her pack, her friends and her family.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread