Private Enterprise
[html]
(411) OOC: Sorry if my post seems weird.
http://i.imgur.com/ibsW9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

A draft of air ruffled her silk-like fur as she stood staring in bewilderment, eyes wide, though with awe and not fear. Hadn't he seen a dog before? Or was this wolf just ignorant to reality? With another shake of her broad head, Mayflower turned her attention to the wolf with slight displeasure. "I'll have you know," she started, rallying up to scold the canine harshly for calling her prey and such, speaking in a voice above the volume she normally held in her timidness. "I am not prey, I don't have a tail because it is a feature in my breed," she continued, holding her head rather high and righting herself, as she had lacked proper posture, which seemed as though it might be why he thought of her as prey - her bashfulness and the shape of her ears and the lack of her spine extending into a tail. Perhaps tails seemed queer to Mayflower, as neither of her deceased parents nor her brother had had one. "My ears are flopped over because that is a characteristic most dogs have," she continued, enraged, but not furiously hating, as Mayflower did not hate - she only became angered slightly by things.

Relaxing, Mayflower sat back on her haunches, paws sinking into the dampened ground which had yet to clear up from the hurricane that'd blown over Nova Scotia and the fact that a stream ran by just feet from where she sat, glistening like clear snow lain across a backdrop of musty brown. "If you call me prey one more time .. well I'll .." She trailed off, unable to think of a threat that would not break her streak of friendliness and kindred spirit towards others. An exaggerated sigh pushed past her lips and she couldn't help but shake her head once more, a think that she now thought she did much too often now.

"Matter of fact, I'm not too different in size and shape than you," she continued in a more calm voice, as Mayflower had the gift of quickly calming her own enraged attitude. Still sitting, she harshly gazed forwards, examining the wolf from head to toe, wondering if he really was a wolf, and not some hybrid cat with a canine appearance and personality. Seemed perfectly realistic .. or not. He obviously was a wolf and Mayflower was probably just thinking up reasons to think this individual was more strange than he seemed .. yes, that was perfectly plausible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread