Let's Party
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc.

When he felt the blade on his stomach, he growled internally and smiled externally. This one isn't stupid. He thought. Her body was attractive but she had enough sense to not trust him. At least not right away. Itzal looked her over as she turned to him. She was attractive, very attractive. She appealed to him, but in a way that was different that Axelle's appeal. For a brief moment he thought about Axelle and it occurred to him that he should feel bad. But he pushed the thought aside. He didn't feel bad. Not tonight.

He grinned down at the female, "Ohh, she knows how to use her sharp toys? Even better." He said with a soft growl in his voice. Itzal wasn't worried about the knife, though he would have liked it better if it wasn't so close to the sensitive area of his abdomen. He didn't think the female would gut him right there. He hadn't given her much of a reason too and the look her saw in her eyes was more one of interest than malice. Itzal took another sip of alcohol before looked at her with a curious expression, "You know, I could probably kill anyone in this room without a problem, excluding you. Something about you tells me it would be more of a challenge." He said, low enough for only her to hear. Itzal watched her to see her reaction. He decided a lot about people based on their reactions. What would hers tell him?

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread