Let's Party
[html]

OOC

He was smiling with the dagger at his stomach. Interesting. Why would he smile from that? This one was different. He was a killer, just like her. An echoing smile formed over her lips, predatory and entertained by the catch that had become entangled in her presence. The real question was who would catch who in this game. Oh, he knows how to act a fool? Amy pulled her knife away and slipped it back into it's sheath. I wouldn't wear them if I couldn't use them. That would just be asking for trouble. Amy liked fighting, but she picked her battles. She didn't give cause to fight with her without looking for a reason to do so.

Smirking at his low words Amy took the alcohol from his hand and cheerfully knocked back what was left of the drink. She placed the glass down, her attention still on him. You're still new to this game, aren't you? Not yet able to recognize those like you, though you're getting the hang of it. The time will come when you won't have to ask. There were giveaways in killers. The way that they looked like more of a predator than even the hunters in the pack, the way that they stood on the defense, the way that they never went anywhere unarmed. It told a tale, one Amy could read without even looking.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread