Let's Party
[html]
Word Count :: 522 || Points: 5 Ooc.

She had a point in claiming that it would be pointless to wear the weapons and having no knowledge on how to use them. Itzal wore his weapons because he could kill with them. Just as easily as he could with his teeth and claws. Itzal was born to do what he did. And he did it good. Self trained killers were rare. And ones with psychotic murderous split personalities were even rarer. And as much of a burden as Eztli might be, Itzal had to admit he owed part of his talent to the murderous bastard. They were a team. And when the two of them worked together, they could accomplish some beautiful work. But those moments were rare. Usually it was just Itzal and his own skills.

Itzal grinned when she accused him of being new to the 'game'. Itzal found that humorous, since he was anything but new. "No, I'm not new. I've been playing this game since before I was a year old. Only it wasn't a game for me. It was survival." He said, grinning at the memories. That fact that he was still standing there meant that he had come out on top. "And I can tell you right now that you and me are the most dangerous people in this room. Next is that man standing over in the corner. He has three knives on him, and he has scanned the room more than a dozen times. He has had one drink, meaning that his reflexes have yet to be daunted by the alcohol. But his left side is his favored side, so if I wanted to kill him, I would go at him from his right. Next is the unattractive female dancing with the mutt with the dyed hair. She started off hyper aware of her surroundings but now that the alcohol is taking affect, she is letting her guard down. I could easily slide a blade between her should blades and severe her spine before she realized I wasn't another ordinary party goer. And then there is you, the mystery. You are probably the biggest danger here, if you wanted to be. The second you walked into the room, eyes landed on you. I can tell you that there are about five pairs of eyes on us right now. You walked in like you owned this place and you were just inviting someone to touch you." Itzal said, sharing everything he had picked up. Maybe the stuff about her was wrong, but that was what he had gotten. "And I was the brave soul who decide too." He said, a smirk spreading across his face. Itzal never let his guard down completely. Even if it was in the back of his mind, he was taking notes on everyone around him. He had the one thing that most trained assassins didn't have. The instinct of watching your own back. He hadn't had anyone to train him or watch out of him. He had learned to survive by his own abilities. "Did I miss anything?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he smirked at her.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread