Let's Party
[html]

OOC

She settled into his grasp easily, enjoying his strength. She didn't fight him, just letting her own daring tell him how far she'd let him go. As soon as he crossed the line she'd break his fingers. His touch was gentle, with just enough strength behind it that she knew he wasn't some submissive fool that would let her play him. She might still play him, but he would fight her if he figured that she was doing that. Amy resisted the tugging momentarily just to let him feel that she was strong enough to resist him before letting herself slide even closer, letting her arms slip around his neck, toying with the fur.

Growling in response she let her claws dig in a little, making sure to not damage him. I know that you don't need those weapons to kill. I know that you weren't trained, but that it doesn't hold you back, which means that you have amazing instinct, and a great talent for mimicry. I know Amy's voice lowered as she continued to an even more intimate pitch, her voice husky as she spoke, that you were brave enough to approach me, and that you find me perhaps as interesting as I find you.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread