Let's Party
[html]

OOC

He enjoyed that edge of pain. Interesting. He was definitely someone worth lingering with. The other people at the party mattered a lot less now, though she did hear a cat call telling them to get a room. She just ignored it, too relaxed and laid back to really bother killing anyone at the moment. Besides, she didn't want to let her attention slip from him for a single second. She wasn't sure what would happen if she did. His voice was husky, growing heavier with restrained lust as they went on. This was certainly a good catch. He wasn't as hesitant to kill as others she had met.

He wasn't just going to let his lust control him? That was new. It wasn't caution holding him back, just curiosity to know her better. Amy smiled at the thought, enjoying that someone might be interested in both her and the fun she might bring. She'd had those interested in her, and those interested in her body, but this was the first time she'd had both. She nuzzled him back, noting the scars on his frame. It didn't make him any less attractive. It might have even increased it for her. My name's Amy, and I work as a trader. She smiled innocently, avoiding outright mentioning that she killed others. I don't have problems from customers.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread