Let's Party
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Itzal noted the man who made the cat call and Eztli snarled, knowing what that meant. Itzal would remember the man and if Amy and him, for whatever reason, didn't keep each others attention, then the man would die. If Itzal didn't leave the party with Amy, he would kill the man to entertain himself. But luckily for him, Amy was supplying Itzal's entertainment for now. He was curious about exactly what it was about Amy that drew him in. It was obvious she was dangerous and knew how to handle herself, but Itzal felt like there was more. Amy was a planner, someone who could get things done, much like Itzal himself was. They weren't just mindless killers, though Itzal very well could be at times, they killed with a purpose. Itzal's purpose was usually self gain or because he was hired too.

Well Amy, I'm Itzal. And it is nice to meet you." He said, smirking. "What exactly do you trade in?" He asked, though he had a good idea. "That is too bad. I often handle problems people have with others. When people can't settle their differences themselves, one of them finds me, and I settle it for them." He said, explaining his job in nice terms. He was sure Amy would know what he meant. After all, she already knew he was a killer. Itzal's scars weren't something he was ashamed of or proud of. He didn't think that scars meant that you lost a fight, they meant that you knew how to take injuries and still come out on top. Scars just were, they were as much a part of his life as killing or fighting. They went a long with his life style. Itzal ran his claws across Amy's hips, not drawing blood but still making sure she felt it, and pulled her in closer to him. He growled softly in her ear, a low, wanting sound. He wanted her, but he was still in control. Itzal didn't let lust get the best of him, but Amy's body was still teasing him and he had to admit that he wanted her. Not just her body, but her.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread