Let's Party
[html]

OOC

Smirking Amy grasped Itzal, pulling him to move to the rhythm of the music as he pulled her close. She wouldn't mind just telling everyone else to clear out so she could have fun with him. For now though she was satisfied to just dance with him. I can handle myself. I don't need someone else to clean up after me. If you'd care to join me to see how I do it one of these times, however... She smiled sweetly at him, inviting him to join the kill.

Her voice dropped down even farther when asked what she traded in. It was a source of pride for her, if too dangerous for most of those she worked with to be told. I grant them what they wish for. If it exists in this world I find it, and give it to them. The intangible is for sale as well.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread