Let's Party
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Itzal moved with Amy to the music, a smug smile on his face. He was surprised that he was actually enjoying himself tonight because that hadn't been part of his plan. Amy had been unexpected, but she was more than welcome now. He looked at her with an amused expression as she invited him to come and watch her work some time. "I think that would be very....interesting. I'd be happy to join you." He said, then he grinned, flashing his teeth, "And I'll show you how I work as well." He would show her his own style of killing when he got the chance.

With a cold grin Itzal's eyes flashed as the light hit them, reflecting the interest and excitement he felt as Amy talked. "That sounds like a good skill to have. Though I have to wonder, what do you consider intangible?" He asked, lowering his voice as well as he lowered his muzzle to speak in her ear. It must have looked as if they were two old time lovers, caught up in a dance. If only they knew the truth. It was nothing so romantic or weak. It was something dangerous and alluring. And Itzal liked danger.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread