Where Abouts
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

"Right now, I'm a wood craftsmen. I'm good with carving," Leviothan answered with a slight, toothy grin. He listened as she spoke to him, giving him an explanation for the 'Mother,' a slight curiosity peaking within his orange, fiery gaze. He shifted in place, even sitting on his haunches, his tail beating at the ground behind himself. "So the Mother, our Mother who connects us all, is the earth around us? Our life itself?" He seemed astounded at this new tidbit of information. He'd never heard something put quite this way but it sure made sense to him. Especially if she explained that what he'd just spoken was true.

As she looked back to the grave, he seemed to grow saddened again at the prospect of death. Especially of this kind. He simply assumed that she was already mated, hence the fact that she'd had puppies. His mother had been mated too, but of course, his father had split when his brothers and sister died. "If what you just said was true, then Mother has the power to bring everything back. Perhaps the prospect of Mother taking them away was to give them a better life in this world we know. To give them something that you could not." His head rises and falls, a quick moment of his time given to briefly give a wolfish nod. His eyes seemed to brighten up. "That also means the same for my brothers and sister," he added. "And by this, if it came out wrong, I'm saying that you were given a great gift by being their mother, even if the only stage you were able to be with them was the pregnancy."

The subject had changed almost immediately, which was a really good thing because the moment had become quite dampening. Regardless, he gave a grin when she spoke. "May I?" he'd managed just as she pulled the bag of dried meat from her pocket. His nose picked it up almost immediately, twitching and his tail kicked it into high gear. He was hungry. It hadn't hit him until just now that he'd not eaten much for the past few days. He steps forward from his sitting perch and carefully grabbing at a few of the chunks. When he'd gotten them, he stepped back once again, wolfing them down. They weren't bad and if anything, being hungry made them all the better. "They're delici-ous," he added in, his teeth crunching over them, tearing, shredding. Only when he'd finished, he offered a nod of his head in thanks.

"I can see why you're the chef. You're a good cook. The corral has an example of my carving. Maybe you can look at it one day. I also left something I carved by the Tree." His eyes light up.
OOC: Word Count:467

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread