Where Abouts
[html]
(401) OOC:

A wood carver, it made her wonder what else he could do and made her wonder, could she too be artistic in any way? She was a cook but she had only tried her hands in making art by painting to ease Saul’s mind that she was in no way a painter. Perhaps he had something that she could learn. She was always learning. “Perhaps you can show me something sometime? It might be useful if I have to make myself anther bow or something.” She said, perhaps she could figure out other crafts he could do. She had plenty of time to find out. “Since you put it that way, yes, I think that is how it is. I have only a few teachings of her from my old leader.” She answered thoughtful at his words thinkign they sounded perfectly logical. There was a short silence after her explanation, but he spoke and his words were wise enough; Yes I know, she will look after them until I can see them again. There is always the future to look foward to. I was too young, I let myself be tempted by something. It was a horrible thing to happen but I think it was better than... some fates. She said a small smile on her face.

Upon giving him the bit of meat he seemed to take to it quite well. She grinned, then nodded; “I used a bit of bayleaf and some Oregano i traded for. They were already dried but i just had to put it on with a nice oil, I used a local plant for it. Tasty and good for you. I am very glad you like it.” She said happily. She had many different techniques of cooking, though her most favorite had to be cooking meat. She was learning how to make meat pies though as she mentioned earlier grains were not that easy to get. Most of it was used for the horses and animals they had in the stables. At the mention of the corral her ears perked; “Oh you did that? I noticed it when I brought my horse in yesterday, that is some fine work!” She said happily. She didn’t think she could work with wood as well as that but there was only one way to find out.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread