Where Abouts
[html]
No worries! Smile Mine came late last time. If I recall.

For a moment, he was all he could do to stop himself from moving at her to give her all the puppy kisses he still had left. 'are all my friends.. more then acquaintances.' Just the thought alone seemed to send shivers down his spine. He'd never had a friend, despite being close to his brothers and sister and even his mother for a bit. He shifted in place, his tail still whipping this way and that behind him. "I'd like that. I need friends and since I'm in the pack, you can consider it so." He took note of her smile, how it never left her face, how she continuously spoke as friendly and as blunt as she possibly could. Just a moment afterwards, he looked toward the woods and gave a slight wrinkling of his scarred nose.

His eyes moved back to hers only as she spoke once again. "Then it's a future meeting. I want to try using bone and stone, just to test it out. I could give you a mixed collection of them once I'm finished. Then if it's not what either of us were expecting, there's always a next time." Making a friend obviously meant quite a bit to Leviothan. He enjoyed companionship as much, if not more then the other wolves and the fact that he seemed keen on making sure they had another meeting seemed to hit home on him only after. "How about two weeks from now? Midday at the corral." He definitely seemed interested in the subject of cooking. From the corral, she could easily bring him to her home, which he was sure she had.

"Hmm.. So some trading is in order. It sucks that I don't know many from the other packs. Cercatori d'Arte is the first one I came to. And I love it here. If you'd like, I could give you a few of my sculptures in payment for the spices and herbs you need," came his response. He looked back toward his pack on his back, a quick glance given to the bumps that it seemed to hold. "Also, I'm working on a piece that could really bring some good things to the pack. A water basin which I've already gotten somewhat shaped." He paused for a moment before grinning deviously. "It could help with advertising too if it were to be asked about further past the pack. And if it isn't used, then I'm sure that I could find something to do with it. I've been meaning to claim one of the houses in town."

<style type="text/css">
.vc-LM-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0c0c0;}
.vc-LM-2 p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-LM-2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxFSt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 432
Table by Taliesin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread