Where Abouts
[html]

Form :: Lupus/(Sucui)/Optime

Leviothan couldn't help but grin with her agreement on the mixed arrows. He knew it could give him a chance to learn more about them and if he had any questions, all he'd need to do is ask her about them. For a moment, his head turned to the side, just slightly. She... was his first friend. He turned just slight the moment she finishes the second statement before nodding once again as he'd done so many times already. "Thank you for speaking with me, Eclipse. We'll be in touch very soon, I hope. And I'd love to go with on the next pack trade, or voyage." As if to prove his point, he turned just slightly to plunder through the rucksack tied to his shoulders, even in secui form and eventually a small, intricate statuette was taken from its confines, teeth barely marring it as he set it on the ground before her pup's graves. He'd made it to look like his mother playing with three cubs, to in all manners, it seemed to look quite a bit like Eclipse, if only she didn't wear those clothes of hers.

"An offering to them, a gift to you." And with that, he turned himself and began moving back into the wooded area behind himself. He needn't have gone further within the treetop terrace. The day's events had already brought immense warmth into his gut. Each step was carefully made so that by the moment he broke through the clearing right beyond them, he'd managed to tie the sack back again with his teeth, to make sure his carving blade was tucked securely within its confines.

Word Count :: 274 | OOC :: Thread Closed! Smile And yes, I'd love to have more threads with Eclipse and Leviothan. Sorry for the late response |Table Made By: Ann

[/html]

Messages In This Thread