Guessing Games
[html]
Word Count :: 272 OOC:

Jiva nodded, he knew his family was there for him, that they would be there, though how much they would fully support him and his mate with the kit was beyond him. He grinned at the man silently complaining about cleaning; “I don’t know I never minded swimming and baths myself, always refreshing, you could always have someone help you with your fur too, I mean you are eledgable and there are females all around us.” He said slyly. It was a normal process of grooming one another though Jiva wasn’t one to groom a wolf who wasn’t close to him. It was probably because of his own upbringing in a nearly full luperci pack.

Jiva could see Tharin trying to get a good look at the kit again so he curled his tail towards the front so that Leaf could pounce on it in the open. It took a little longer but the fox seemed a little more confident now that Tharin had not just gone straight for him to eat him or anything. “His name is Leaf Darkfire, he says some words but he’s still learning.” Jiva offered. He was a fox so being an animal he spoke low speech like his parents and had to be taught how to speak. It would be a while before he could talk like any other wolf but Jiva knew in no time the boy would be talking. It excited him and with the way Drin was teaching himself it might be sooner rather than later that he would have the high speech capability of a wolf.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread