I can develop my brooding [p]otential
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Yay Noah! Big Grin I have missed threading with you Shannon-face <3
WC: 513

The sable female was so lost in her own thoughts, she couldn't get over the idea that it was all her fault that Deuce had left, she had left her first of course. She hadn't meant to leave her though, she had only meant to leave the pack lands for a very short time, perhaps two weeks, she had had to go and kill that bear otherwise she would have never gotten over the hole in her heart that Blind's death had left. Soran hadn't said goodbye because she had known that Deuce would not have wanted her to go, she would have either tried to convince her not to leave the lands, which would have been unacceptable in the sable female's eyes, she would not have been able to cope with Blind's death being unavenged; or she could have done what might have been even worse, she might have begged to go with her, Soran would have found it very hard to say no to Deuce, but she couldn't have had her along, it would have been too dangerous for her to be there, Soran worrying about Deuce's safety might have gotten them both killed. But perhaps Deuce thought that the sable female no longer loved her? That would have crushed her; Soran's heart sank at the idea. She gave a heavy sigh and stared at the sky once more. Oh what was she going to do? She had no idea, there had to be a way to fix all of this, but she just couldn't think of what it could be.

To one side of her the sable female heard the sound of paws drumming against the ground, someone was running towards her. Though this deep in the pack lands Soran knew that she was in no danger, it would be one of her pack mates, there was no danger, not here. In fact as the wolf approached the breeze shifted direction for a moment and a familiar scent wafted across the ebony female's snout. It was a scent that thawed her icy mood a little, a small smile crossing her lips as he ears twitched to catch the sounds of the wolf getting closer. It was Noah. She rolled onto her feet and bowed her head in a greeting, aware that he was probably higher in the ranks than she was now, after all he was a trustworthy and kind wolf; so she decided that a show of submission was in order. When he spoke though he sounded disappointed to see her, oh no, another wolf in the pack that felt betrayed by Soran's leaving the pack.
“Oh Noah, not you too, please don't be disappointed in me, I don't think I can bear it, not from you my dear one.” Soran pleaded, her eyes raising to look at the silvered male, she was so delighted to see him, she just hoped that he wanted her to be there. She let out a small sorrowful whine as she looked at him, keeping her head and tail lowered in submission though.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread