Remnant of the Past
[html]

OOC

His features were surprisingly calm, though they rarely showed their emotions to the full extent that others did. Amy kept her own hidden, and Jaden didn't seem comfortable showing his emotions to her. They still managed to read each other clearly enough luckily. Shaking her head Amy stepped back. That's no reason for you to risk your life. If Jaden was going to insist on exploring a dangerous area he shouldn't have let himself drop his guard the way that he had.

She let him slip pass, surprise flickering in her eyes at the cold exterior. Smirking she watched after him wondering what had happened to suddenly turn him so cold towards her. Perhaps he finally heard the tales about her. I know. I didn't lack to notice your scent. Had he decided to try and protect his pack from her in some way? Shaking her head she followed him into the room. Did something happen to make you act so strangely? It was enough to draw her curiosity.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread