Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 300+

He didn’t look at Amy as he further analyzed his own aching body. He didn’t trust her the same way he had before but knew that if she had a desire to hurt and kill, it did not pertain to him, not yet anyway. He was leaning against one of the musty walls and in the process of rubbing his wrist and wiggling his fingers. He was realizing that the joint was sprained when he heard the light steps creak across the noisy floor. His eyes glanced up at hers a bit disdainfully for her sudden curiosity. It made him feel like she might know why he acted different. But he didn’t leave it on her. Instead he let it fall back to his own hand and minded the smell of his own blood as a droplet ran down his white belly. I’ve had the chance to meet a few of the local packs. They all agree, along with a few members of my own, that you are a cooled blooded monster who kills and tortures for fun, said quite plain for how serious the accusation was and how much she had affected him. Would that count? He asked still not looking up at her.

Jaden felt like a fool for not seeing it, or, more precisely, accepting that she was a rehabilitated killer like himself. He had been misled. It upset him to a point but not far enough to send him into rage or even outright anger. It seemed few things had the ability to do that lately. I would ask you if it is true but after hearing from so many and after… he paused as he reflected briefly on all he had done with Amy, getting to know you... I can’t say I don’t believe it.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread