Remnant of the Past
[html]

OOC

Her calculating eyes took in his form, rapidly realizing that he was injured. That could be useful, or just another fact for her to toy with. The disdain was completely ignored, the cocky female now looking at him the same way that she would look at someone she considered lesser. He was not acting as an equal, and he would not be treated like one. Not unless he rapidly shaped up in the next few moments, and it would take something quite large to recover from the foolish mistake that had left him injured and vulnerable. Such mistakes killed canines. Even after he stopped killing, he should have kept up his training enough to prevent this.

A smile slipped over her face as he spoke, confirming that he had indeed learned the truth. It had taken a few packs and some members of his own pack to figure it out, but he knew what she was now. Amy had never hidden it, of course. She had almost killed him when they'd first met after all. It was only his training that had prevented his death. Hadn't that told him anything? You're right, I see nothing wrong with taking a life, or passing the time with more intelligent prey than that of the average predator. Canines are so much more entertaining. What does that pertain to you? Surely you didn't think I was innocent.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread